CRANIOSACRAL BIODYNAMIC FOUNDATION TRAINING IN MONTREAL (700 Hours – In French)
Next 2017 Training: September 28th to Oct 1st ( seminar one)
See our One-day Intro Workshops
- A day to get a taste, learn the basics and principles of Craniosacral Biodynamics.
- July 9th, 2017: Quebec City – 9am to 5pm at Centre Ka, 458, 63e Rue Est, Québec
- August 27 août, 2017: Montreal – 9:30 am to 5:30pm at our school, 5333, Casgrain street, suite 707. Mile End.
- INTRO 4-DAY WORKSHOP in English – New!:
- Sept 7th to 10th, 2017- Montreal. Seminar one is also offered in English, this year, if we get our minimum. Click here for its content or write us.
- TRAINING/INTRO 4-DAY SEMINAR ( in French): This seminar one is the beginning of the training and it is open to be taken as an intro. Then, a decision can be made whether to continue the training. Welcome to bilingual students.
- September 28 to October 1st – Montreal
MINI CONFERENCE – INFO SESSIONS:
Rebekah’s talks and presentation are based on a theme of her choice, either the Nervous System, Traumas or Birth or many other fascinating subjects. Always very interesting! A way to present the CS Biodynamic approach, its benefits, and the training program.
- Aug 23: Montreal – 6h30 pm to 8pm – Mahavatar Garden (5239, St-Denis, Montreal – Laurier Metro)