ENGLISH CRANIOSACRAL BIODYNAMIC TRAINING
With Rebekah Crown, RCST®
700 hours, 12 seminars and a powerful transformative process while learning non-invasive skills and a new cutting edge approach in Craniosacral.
Register now. Only 2 places left. Bilingual students are welcome.
BCST Foundations – Preparing the ground (4-days): November 1st to 4th, 2018 – IN ENGLISH
Seminar 1 – ( 4-days): Seminar 1 is health and resource oriented providing many tools to use already in your practice. Emphasis is placed on the preparation of the practitioner, creating safety, negotiating appropriate contact. Establishing a connection to our own sense of wellbeing is essential to the therapeutic relationship and much more. This training is recognized by many associations in Quebec, Canada and in North America. (BCTA/NA)
- History and evolution of the work
- Building a safe therapeutic relationship
- Resources and developing the felt sense
- The practice of presence
- Dynamic Stillness
- Orienting to health
- Establishing a wide perceptual field
- Practitioner neutral
- Practitioner fulcrums
- Intro to the relational field
- Beginning practitioner verbal skills
- Exploring touch history, nurturing touch/toxic touch
- The ritual of contact
- The Breath of Life, Primary Respiration and Biodynamic principles
- Anatomy and physiology of Primary Respiratory mechanism
- Palpation and perception; general listening contacts, Pieta and feet
Seminar (4 days): 642$ taxes included. Please register now. Thank you.
Register at email@example.com
HEALING EARLY DEVELOPMENTAL TRAUMA – NEW!
with Myrna Martin, RCST®, RN, MN, RCC
This workshop was held last May 2018, in Montreal, for the first time in Montreal and it was a great success! Dates to be advised for next one. Stay tuned.
This 4-days workshop will deepen and broaden your understanding of the attachment template that creates the foundation for our relationship to self, to others, our learning capacity, our stress response and our physical health. Read more