*April 30th is open to those who are eager to discover the approach in a deeper way and who cannot do the September seminar, when the training starts officially.
Bring a friend: See our referral program to get a rebate if one of your friends registers for the workshop.
This is when the training starts and it is an open seminar that allows you to get a deeper intro and decide whether you want to continue the training or not. This seminar is in French. Welcome to bilingual students as we have manuals in English and homework can be done in English too. Our main books are in English.
Seminar 1 is health and resource oriented providing many tools to use already in your practice. Emphasis is placed on the preparation of the practitioner, creating safety, negotiating appropriate contact. Establishing a connection to our own sense of wellbeing is essential to the therapeutic relationship and much more. This training is recognized by many associations in Quebec, Canada and in North America. (BCTA/NA).
- History and evolution of the work
- Building a safe therapeutic relationship
- Resources and developing the felt sense
- The practice of presence
- Dynamic Stillness
- Orienting to health
- Establishing a wide perceptual field
- Practitioner neutral
- Practitioner fulcrums
- Intro to the relational field
- Beginning practitioner verbal skills
- Exploring touch history, nurturing touch/toxic touch
- The ritual of contact
- The Breath of Life, Primary Respiration and Biodynamic principles
- Anatomy and physiology of Primary Respiratory mechanism
- Palpation and perception; general listening contacts, Pieta and feet