INTRO IN CRANIOSACRAL BIODYNAMICS
This is a 2-day intro workshop, you’ll discover the profound, gentle, practice of Craniosacral Biodynamics. The roots of this work lie in structural osteopathy. The biodynamic practitioner listens to the underlying forces that create form and works with natural processes that facilitate healing. Theory, practice, meditations, and visualizations are included.
Learn about the legacy and evolution of this health-oriented approach. Get a sense of the space and the teaching team and see if the 2-years training is for you.
This training is for all health professionals – osteopaths, massage therapists, yoga teachers, midwives, acupuncturists homeopaths, and more, wishing to add a deeper dimension to their practice, as well as those wishing to start a career in a continuously evolving field.
- The power of stillness
- Resources and the felt sense
- Biodynamic principles and the breath of life
- The wide perceptual field and a balanced state of awareness
Address: 5333 Casgrain, #707 – Montreal, QC, Canada- Free parking Saturday & Sunday
Cost: First 4 people registering: 295$ before March 21st – Then, it is 321$ tax included.
INTRO DATES FOR MONTREAL, QUEBEC CITY, LAURENTIANS AND SHERBROOKE
- APRIL 7 & 8: with Rebekah, RCST®. In English ( if we have our minimum)
- APRIL 21 & 22: with Rebekah, RCST® – In French
- May 5 & 6: with Kaveesha de Verteuil, RCST® – Laurentians ( in beautiful Mont-Tremblant)
- May 26 & 27: with Jaldhara Ledoux, RCST® – Québec ( in her sweet country home)
- June 9 & 10, with Rebekah Crown, RCST® – Sherbrooke (North Hatley, at l’Odyssée)
HEALING EARLY DEVELOPMENTAL TRAUMA –
With Myrna Martin, RN, MN, RCC, RCST®, 40 years experience in the field – First time in Montreal!
May 17th to 20th, 2018
This 4-days workshop will deepen and broaden your understanding of the attachment template that creates the foundation for our relationship to self, to others, our learning capacity, our stress response and our physical health.
This template is created between conception and age 2 and continues to influence us for the rest of our life, both positively and adversely.
Current relevant research in neuroscience Somatic Trauma Resolution, epigenetics, and human development will be succinctly and clearly outlined. We will delineate the primary experiences and their impact (attachment disorders), and how to work with these imprints in our clients and ourselves. Using videotape of sessions, and experiential exercises we will learn effective approaches to healing that will be useful in a wide variety of practices.
This seminar is open to therapists, parents, mid-wives, doulas, teachers, yoga practitioners, etc.
- To delineate the attachment processes and the accompanying compensation patterns, both in our physiology and neurobiology.
- To understand and practice working with approaches to establish coherence and self-regulation of the nervous system in ourselves and in our clients, applicable though out the lifespan.
- To expand therapeutic, verbal, and somatic skills for effective nervous system tracking healing and regulation.
- To expand the therapeutic capacity for containment, orienting, resourcing and empowering so clients can efficiently resolve early imprints.
BIO – Myrna Martin, RN, MN, RCC, RCST®
Myrna has been working with people as a nurse, family therapist, Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapist and Somatic Therapist for 40 years. Myrna practices early trauma resolution work with babies and young children and their families as well as adults. This work is focused on healing disruptions in attachment, such as prematurity, low birth weight, hospitalizations, adoption, postpartum depression, difficult births, and other misattunements.
Myrna has an MN from University of Calgary in Family Therapy. She is teacher of Integrative Body Psychotherapy, and Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy and is a Registered Clinical Counsellor. She was Director of Nelson and Area Mental Health Services for many years. Since 2001 Myrna has been in private practice and created EarthSky Foundation for teaching and therapeutic services in her community. She teaches a professional training in pre and perinatal /attachment therapy internationally. She facilitates many seminars and Intensives around the world, including Summer Residential Intensives at her retreat center in Nelson, BC.
REGISTRATION AND INFO
Send an email to: Viviane at email@example.com and we will gladly send you the registration form.
Tel: (855) 707-6868 – Montreal (514) 819-2089.
Cost: 650$ CAD + tax (747$) – Early bird before March 21st: 600$ + tax (690$)
Hours: 9:30 am to 5 pm – Starting Thursday May 17th to Sunday May 20th.
Address: 5333, Casgrain street, suite 707 – Montreal (Mile End) – Laurier Metro
4-DAY – SEMINAR ONE:
This is when the training starts and it is an open seminar that allows you to get a deeper intro and decide whether you want to continue the training or not. Please see 4-day seminar one content in the calendar or write us and we’ll send you details. This seminar is in French. Welcome to bilingual students as we have manuals in English and homework can be done in English too. Reading is in our English books.
Cost: $642 taxes included.
Early bird rates: See above.
Bring a friend: See our referral program to get a rebate if one of your friends register for the workshop